Logo Design: As a core design service, our logo design process helps us to create a mark that truly represents your business.
Your logo is often the first thing a potential customer sees when they are introduced to your business.
It is a symbol, an identifying mark that helps to create a valuable and memorable first impression. Think of it as the face of your business.
A great logo design will compliment your brand; your values, beliefs and promise to your audience, in a visually memorable way.
It will help steer your branding, marketing and advertising efforts so it’s critical to have your logo crafted by a professional designer who has invested time into getting to know you, your business, what drives you, your ideas, your vision, your team, your customers and your competition.
Here are some of the logo designs we have done for clients across a number of different industries. logo design joondalup .
So what exactly is a logo and what does it do?
- Your logo is an identifying mark that visually sets you apart from everyone else.
- Your logo can be either an icon or text based symbol.
- It helps to convey your uniqueness, professionalism and authenticity.
- Your logo helps to brand your business at every possible touchpoint.
What doesn’t your logo do?
- Your logo doesn’t directly sell your products or services.
- Your logo is rarely a visual description of your business.
- Your logo doesn’t offend or confuse.
What makes a great logo?
There are some key points that makes a logo great.
Logo design is a process. Research, sketching, submitting concepts, seeking feedback, refining the chosen symbol, presenting the final logo, creating alternate versions and then applying across all touchpoints of a company’s branding, marketing and advertising. And that’s the short version. The time taken to design a logo will depend greatly on the client, the information given, the research and the stakeholders making the decisions.
But if you’re not convinced that a well thought out, researched and professionally designed logo can make or break a company’s brand, check out these beauties. Thanks to ideasbig.com for compiling these. The mind boggles!