Your logo is often the first thing a potential customer sees when they are introduced to your business. It is a symbol, an identifying mark that helps to create a valuable and memorable first impression. Think of it as the face of your business.
A great logo will communicate your values, beliefs and promise to your audience in a visually memorable way.
It will help steer your branding, marketing and advertising efforts so it’s critical to have your logo crafted by a professional designer who has invested time into getting to know you, your business, what drives you, your ideas, your vision, your team, your customers and your competition.
So what exactly is a logo and what does it do?
- Your logo is an identifying mark that visually sets you apart from everyone else.
- Your logo can be either an icon or text based symbol.
- It helps to convey your uniqueness, professionalism and authenticity.
- Your logo helps to brand your business at every possible touchpoint.
What doesn’t your logo do?
- Your logo doesn’t directly sell your products or services.
- Your logo is rarely a visual description of your business.
- Your logo doesn’t offend or confuse.
What makes a great logo?
There are some key points that makes a logo great.
A great logo will take time to research, sketch, conceptualise, seek feedback and refine before the final logo is ready to share with the world.
Check out some of our logo designs and let’s see how we can help craft a great logo for you.