Car Magnets | Fridge Magnets
Benefits of car magnets & magnetic signs
Magnetic signs (car magnets) help promote your business when you're on the road. They will identify your vehicle when your on a commercial or industrial site. Used on a car, truck, ute or trailer, vehicle magnets are a cost effective and eye catching way to identify and advertise your business.
What's makes magnets so appealing to business?
- Removable - Our magnets are made from a strong 0.9mm Autograde magnet, the strongest magnet for this job. They have great staying power and won't fly off when the vehicle is at speed.
- Portable - Your magnet can be easily removed from one vehicle and placed onto another.
- Cost Effective - Your magnet is a mobile marketing billboard. It's seen in shopping centre carparks, on the road, at traffic lights and onsite. It is constantly marketing and advertising your business.
What should go on my magnet?
That will depend on the nature of your business and what you want to achieve but that's what we're here for. We'll ask you a few questions before we design anything to ensure your magnets can perform as you want them to. But here's a few pointers.
- Follow your brand style - colours, font style, logo and tone should all compliment your company's branding for a professional, consistent and recognisable look.
- Get to the point - Your audience only has a limited time to view and digest your information, especially when you're moving. Stick to the essential info. Contact number and/or website for a start.
- Don't overcrowd - This follows on from the previous point. When it's written too small, too close together, too many colours, your message can get lost and the magnet is just a waste of time and money.
We print your artwork onto 5 year outdoor vinyl using UV inks which is then adhered to the magnet.
We offer square or round corners and can make the magnets to just about any size you need.
Caring for your magnets
Our magnets are a quality product and require basic care and maintenance. This will help to make your magnets last longer.
- When not in use, store your magnets flat and out of the weather.
- After you have applied the magnet, avoid trying to re-position by stretching or pulling. This can damage the magnet and your vehicle's paintwork.
- Do not leave your magnets on the vehicle permanently. Magnets should be removed weekly and both the magnet and area it was applied to cleaned down with mild detergent. This is to remove the build up of road grime and dirt to ensure a good bond to the metal. It will also help reduce the risk of the magnet getting 'stuck' to the surface (due to prolonged use).
A great promo idea for clients. Fridge magnets are like a magnetic business card. In fact, even better than that. They are advertising your business 24/7 in the most frequented part of the home...the kitchen!
We offer different thicknesses and sizes to suit your requirements.
Get in touch and let's see how we can help with this or any other print marketing for your business.