The Covid-19 virus (Coronavirus) has changed the way we live and the way we do business. The speed and aggressive nature of this virus has been staggering. And at this stage, we have no vaccine. Social distancing is the most effective way to reduce the chance of infection and of spreading the virus. Introducing our range of Safety Signs, Social Distancing Signs and Health Warning Posters. These are designed to help you communicate this in a clear, effective way in your workplace/business.
3 Important steps to help keep everyone safe.
1. Maintain a safe distance of 1.5m. This will reduce the chance of spreading the infection.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly and maintain good hygiene
3. Keep crowd numbers within the Government guidelines.
***Head to your local government website for up to date details regarding Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines as these are ever changing depending on the current situation in your state/country.
How We Help You
People are anxious, confused, stressed. Trying to maintain these guidelines and restrictions can be difficult and frustrating without the right signage. The ability to clearly communicate to your customers, your staff and your suppliers is imperative to the health of everyone. That’s why we’ve introduced a range of “Social Distancing” and “Step by Step Hand Washing” Signs. We design and print these to suit your business situation. A factory or warehouse, retail outlet or pub or cafe – we have what you need.
Safety Signs used in social distancing situations include:
- “Please Stand Here” floor vinyls/stickers
- 1.5m Social Distancing reminder floor and wall vinyls/stickers/posters
- “Do Not Enter, someone will collect you” window and door signs
- Hand washing instruction posters
- Hygiene signs and posters
- “Quarantine site, Do Not Enter” signs
- “We Are Open” signs, posters and banners
- Drive Thru signs
- Outdoor directional signs for carparks, driveways
- Delivery & Takeaway waiting bay signs and bollard wraps
Need inspiration? Check out our Banners | Signs |Posters
For More Info Regarding Covid-19
Check out these Covid-19 links for more information.
“Pandemic is not a word to use lightly or carelessly. It is a word that, if misused, can cause unreasonable fear, or unjustified acceptance that the fight is over, leading to unnecessary suffering and death.”Dr. Tedros Adhanom, WHO director general
While this is the first pandemic caused as a result of a coronavirus, Dr. Tedros said that it also is the first pandemic that can be controlled.